The CPS Simulator Training Seat III is a portable hands-on training aid that includes various safety belt systems found in vehicles today with the purpose of training personnel on how to properly install child restraints during training classes and demonstrations.
- Reclining bucket seat
- Locking storage compartment
- Aluminum frame and box with two 5 inch rubber wheels for easy transport
- Lap shoulder belt with switchable retractor
- Lap shoulder belt with emergency locking retractor and lightweight locking latch plate
- Lap belt with locking latch plate
- Lap belt with automatic locking retractor and fixed latch plate
- Forward and rear facing tether points
- Complete LATCH system included (upper and lower anchors)
- Lightweight - 80 Lbs.
The CPS Simulator Training Seat III is manufactured at our facility located in Dunkirk, Maryland USA. Each Training Seat is custom manufactured. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. Innovative Concepts, LLC is the sole source provider for the CPS Simulator Training Seat III.
Due to freight shipping requirements, this product is not currently available for online purchase.
Please e-mail CustomerService@anyconcept.com to place an order or to get more information.
Access Limited Warranty information here.